Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am thankful: 10

Today I am thankful for my babies. I know it's cliche and whatever, but I just love my animals so freakin' much. Whenever I come home I feel so welcome by them, like they just missed me so much. I love when my dog goes crazy and starts running around the house with excitement, and when my cats start following me around, tripping me and trying to sneak into my bedroom. I love when they unsuccessfully try to wake me up in the morning and when they fail, wait for me outside my door until I emerge. I love that Mooney sits on my dogs head and when Weasley won't ever stop meowing (ok, I don't really like that but I still like him). I just feel loved by them which makes me happy.

[Cheyanne - so much personality]

[Mr. Weasley - mouth open and running, as usual]

[Mooney - cuddling and being precious]

No comments: