Monday, November 14, 2011

I am thankful: 14

Adventures in Pittsburgh
Where we met, lived, learned, and loved




 Today I'm thankful for one of my very best friends and soulmate, Chelsea.








Meeting her this summer was the best possible thing that could have happened to me, and the timing could not have been more perfect. She came into my life at a make-it or break-it moment, where it was crucial for my sanity to be surrounded by the right people. From day one I selfishly leaned on her so much, and she willingly listened, offered advice, and helped me grow every single day. Together we had some of the most incredible experiences of our lives, and by the end of the summer were wondering how we would ever make it apart from each other. I can't express how thankful I am to her for showing me how I am worthy of fireworks, and to the universe for bringing us together. I do not know where I would be today without her. <3

No comments: