Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Anticlimax.

Since the most amazing weekend of my life in New York last weekend, I've been feeling really lonely. And it sucks because I've been doing so well lately, living on my own, meeting people, and being happy. But ever since I had SO much fun with my family and meeting some new amazing people, I've been feeling the loneliness like a ton of bricks hit me. The anticlimax of a great weekend, and coming home to nothing. Boooo.

I always get like this too. After something really great happens I always feel like it'll never happen again. Like when will that exact group of people ever be together for such a happy occasion again? If ever, not for a really long time. I hate that! And I always feel like once it's over, I have nothing to look forward to. But really, there's a lot of stuff coming up to look forward to within the next couple months:
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
Time to keep my head up, and stay happy and positive.

No comments: