Sunday, February 6, 2011

Parisian Love

Happy Sunday dear readers! This week started off with a few days of negative temperatures and is ending with a sick, voiceless Chelsea and a few inches of snow. Needless to say, this sick girl is enjoying being inside with some tea and Netflix (thanks, Tanya!).

I don't usually watch the entire Superbowl, and if you're like me you're really mostly in it for the awesome commercials (remember Nanerpuss?!) so on this sick, snowy, Sunday I give you my favorite Superbowl ad from last year:



[Hope you all have a fabulous Superbowl Sunday!]

3 comments:

Hannah said...

oh my gosh. this is simply the cutest commercial ever. thank you thank you thank you for sharing that! awh how sweet!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you love it :) it's the sweetest advertisement ever!

choose to be happy blog said...

from one chelsea to the other... love your blog girly!!