Thursday, December 1, 2011

Countdown to Christmas: 25 days!

"I never thought it was a bad little tree.
It's not bad at all, really.
Maybe it just needs a little love." -Linus


It's fitting, really. December 1st and it's been snowing all. day. long. I don't really like the snow (biggest understatement of the year) unless I'm riding it on a snowboard down a mountain, but I'll let this one slide because it works perfectly with today. So instead of sulking about how freezing I am, I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to crank up my Christmas playlist and put up my Christmas tree! For those of you who don't know (or haven't already guessed), I have a slight obsession with Charlie Brown which has just sporadically led me to order a much-too-overpriced DVD of the Peanuts holiday specials which I can't wait to get my hands on (I will make it to Tuesday. I will make it to Tuesday).

I am officially in the holiday spirit, folks! Tonight will be spent watching a Christmas movie, drinking hot chocolate, and by no means thinking about where on earth I will be 3 weeks from now. After all, it's the happiest time of year.

No comments: