Tuesday, March 17, 2009

boulder.

i went and saw the campus at boulder today. it was really really awesome. the more and more i think about it the more i can see myself there. it was so nice to look around and meet with some advisors and see what the deal is and i really think its something i could do.

now its just making the decision thats the hard part...

i want to make sure i make the right decision so i think i am going to talk to my therapist again about it. he always makes me feel like im worth a million bucks. he really helps me so much, i wish i could carry him in my pocket at all times!

in a way, i kind of miss boulder already. i was only there for the day but i really didnt want to leave. i feel like theres so much more i could see and do and stuff but there just isnt enough time. and since everyone that goes there is still in school this week, it was hard to get someone to show me around but for what i saw, it looked great.

i know it would be a huge change and it would be really difficult to start over again and re-adjust but i think i could do it. i would be close to home, family, friends, familiarity, everything. and i always want to have ties to colorado, whether my family is here or not.

i havent made any final decisions, i still have alot to think about, but whatever happens, i will be sure it is the right one for me. wish me luck?

No comments: