Sunday, March 1, 2009

happy?

why cant i just be happy??
why is this decision wearing me down?
arent i supposed to be enjoying my last few years of little responsibility?
why do i have to grow up?
why am i faced with such hard decisions?
why cant people act the way i want them to?
why do people influence me so much that i cant even MAKE decisions for MYSELF?
what am i doing with my life?
what am i SUPPOSED to do with my life?
what if i make a decision, and hate myself for it?
what if i fall flat on my face and kick myself in the ass later for making the wrong choice?
how will i know when im happy?
who is going to support my decisions?
will i make the right one?
will i regret going/never going?
am i going to have regrets at the end of my life?
when will i have this all figured out?

someone help.

No comments: