Monday, May 11, 2009

2 down, 2 to go.

Well my first two finals are done. And thank god. I don't like having two tests in one day. in fact, i don't really like having two of anything in one day. but then again...who does.

Jill came today. It's always good to see her. and i definitely never thought i would see her in Kansas, that's for sure.

I break down when I think about leaving my girls. My room is getting more and more empty. We started packing my car a little bit, and the boxes and emptiness of the room I have lived in for the past year just makes me sad. I don't like that feeling of leaving with no return, ya know?

It's kinda sad not getting to have a college yearbook. I want the people I know to sign it so I can remember my life at KU when I'm telling my grandkids about my life. Not that I'll ever forget, but I like having little reminders.

observation: all the pictures in my room are of my life at home from high school. All the pictures in my new room in Boulder will be of these last two years.

*big sigh* <--that's all I seem to be doing lately. that, and staring at walls.

No comments: