Tuesday, September 8, 2009

80's playlist

I've been listening to so much oldies music this week and I love it! It seems lately, the older the better. The new stuff that's coming out is so unoriginal and everything is a remix with rap. And don't get me wrong, I like rap and some good beats, but I am so tired of the lack of talent that's circling the media right now. It's depressing.

So, I have turned to an 80's playlist! Let's take a look:

1. Wake me up before you go-go - Wham!
2. Funky Town - Lipps Inc.
3. I Ran (So Far Away) - A flock of Seagulls
4. Footloose - Kenny Loggins
5. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
6. Pump Up the Jame - Technotronics
7. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
8. Private Idaho - The B-52's
9. It's All I Can Do - The Cars
10. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive
11. Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
12. Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
13. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
14. Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
15. Holiday - Madonna
16. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
17. Super Freak - Rick James
18. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
19. Money (That's What I Want) - The Flying Lizards
20. Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears
21. What is Love - Haddaway
22. Maggie Mae - Rod Stewart

Such good classic music!

No comments: