Thursday, April 30, 2009

CU

well. it turns out someone DID throw me a bone.
I GOT INTO CU!!
I am really excited. but i am also having a mix of emotions. I am happy because this is what i wanted, but i am sad because i will miss the girls i am living with right now so so much. they have gotten me through these last 2 years and they mean so much to me.
I'm also really stressed out now too because i have a LOT to get done. lets make a list of everything i have to do this summer:
-switch my financial aide
-register for classes
-go through orientation
-find a place to live
and besides those enormous things, i still have to:
-finish classes
-take finals
-pack up my room to move
-drive home
-find a job
It is going to be one hell of a busy summer, thats for sure. but i have a feeling this is all going to be worth it in the end. :)
I'm happy. I made my decision and i am standing by it. CU here i come!

1 comment:

Jason A. Sauvain said...

Well let me know if I can help you with any of those many things you need to do. Welcome back to Colorado. it seems none of us can stay away.