Monday, May 25, 2009

school?

I don't get it.....
While I'm in school, I hate it.
While I'm not...I wish I was?

I think I am just at the point where I have been away from home for 2 years, and being back for a few months is stressing me out. I actually am looking forward to going back to school. It's probably because I have a lot to look forward to. I'm starting anew at a new place!

This isn't like me, but I am excited to see what the future holds for me.

My brother and his girlfriend (wow that's weird to say...) are sitting at our dining room table studying for their chemistry final. Don't ask me why they are still in school when the high school's graduation was like a week ago. Anyways...I am kind of jealous of them.

OK WHO AM I. WHY DO I WISH I WAS IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.

Ok new subject. I need to not wish I was in school right now, because when I go back, I will wish I was on summer break.

I still need a job. And I still need a place to live next year. And it's Memorial Day and I am sitting on my couch blogging while my mom plays games on her computer and my brother studies.

It's raining.
Let's see. What would I be doing on a summer day if it wasn't raining:
-Laying out (which i have YET to do because of the weather)
-Going for a run (ok that's probably a stretch.)
-Going to the pool
-Going for a bike ride (I really would do that one...)

Maybe I want to be in school because it doesn't feel like summer yet. This weather is what I pray for during the school year. I think it's all related.

No comments: