Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the dress.

My mom and I went dress shopping today for my cousin's wedding!
It's in September.
It's in New York.
It's going to be fab.

Anyways, I didn't really find anything that I was in LOVE with, except this one dress that I couldn't stop thinking about. But the way my mind works when I am about to buy something is just constant second guessing. I couldn't decide if it was worth the $140 for my mom to spend. So, finally after finding a 20% off coupon for Macy's in her purse, we decided to buy it. It's really cute and in style, knee length, but the wedding is an afternoon/evening kinda thing on the beach. The dress however, is dark blue and satin. So, I don't really know if it will fit the theme.

Anyways, when I got home, I looked it up online and lo and behold, there it is for ohhhh $55. Actually, it may or may not be the same dress. It looks the same, other than the color, but it looks shorter. I am totally rambling about this dress but, I can't decide if I should return it and order this other one online that is a different color, or just stick with the one I got today.

The website has the picture protected so I can't post it on here, but I know you all are dying to know what I decide to do, so I'll keep you updated. :)

No comments: