Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Followers of my blog!!!!

To my 4 followers that make me feel special for blogging: I am starting another blog! I'm keeping this one, of course, but I am also starting a different one where I can write different kinds of things in. This one is kind of like my personal blog where I just freely write about my day, my opinions, post personal pics and such, but my other one will be more about things like music, photography, movies, fashion, etc. I think it'll be fun! Not so serious, but more for enjoyment and interest.

It would be really sweet/cool/awesome/amazing/appreciative if the people who have been following this one could get me started on my other one and follow that one too and let me know what you think? I would love the 4 of you forever :) (even though I already do because you take interest in this one.)

Go to: http://peace-is-love.blogspot.com/

It's still a work in progress but once I get going with it, I think it will be pretty enjoyable!

LoveLoveLove you all <3

No comments: