Friday, July 3, 2009

WW again.

I don't even remember what week it is on weight watchers! I think its week 6? Anyways, last week I lost my first 5 pounds which put me at a total of 5.2 pounds lost. Not bad!

This week, I was a little worried. My parents were out of town so I was fending for myself a lot and I didn't really feel like I was doing all that well.

Turns out, I stayed exactly the same weight. I am totally happy with it because I would rather stay the same weight than gain. So, I would call this week a success, considering how I felt about it.

This week, I feel really motivated. I am going to try really hard to have a good week and lose some more weight. I'm going to stick to my diet, despite the 4th of July, try to exercise more with walking and stuff, and hopefully I will be even more happy with next week's results.

No comments: