Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh Hello Followers

Ok, so. It has come to my attention by my good friend Anna that my blog is not allowing comment posts! I've tried working on this but I think it might have to do with my entire layout so I might have to do some major adjusting. Hopefully anyone who has wanted to comment me will keep trying because I do love getting comments on here! I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Also, I have not been blogging very much lately I just realized. SO, I am going to fix that too and keep the blogs coming.

Even though I only have 5 followers, one of which is my brother, and one of which doesn't use blogger anymore, I really enjoy blogging on here. And I really hope for anyone who DOES read this, that you enjoy my blog too.

Have a good day lovelies, peace and love :)

No comments: