Monday, March 22, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Whenever I get really into a book series I tend to stop reading right before the end.
It's some weird little habit I have and my best guess would be that it's because I just don't want it to end, so I put it off for as long as possible.
I started reading Harry Potter long before it was popular.
I believe I was in the 4th grade, and there was only 2 books out.
(I dressed up as HP for Halloween that year and no one knew who I was, THAT'S how long ago.)
I have been to every midnight book and movie release for the series
but for someeee reason, I put off reading the 7th and final book!
After 3 long years, (I can't believe no one has ruined the ending for me)
I AM FINALLY GOING TO FINISH IT.
Sadly, all good things must come to an end.
*sigh*

Here is a picture of Me, my best friend Cory, and my brother Connor on our way to the midnight release party for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, in the summer of 2007.
Me as Hermione, Cory as Harry, and Connor as Neville :)

No comments: