Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Got me thinking.

It's been a weird couple of weeks for me. Much more school work than I've ever had to do in my college career, plus lots of tests and other things on the side that all had a deadline. So it's been kind of rough, and I'm definitely looking forward to the breaks ahead.

Today is Ryan's 22nd birthday. So happy birthday, bean. I hope you liked your cupcakes and your cute little baby bottle of Sky.

On Friday I will head to Seattle with my mom, dad, and sister to visit my brother for his first family weekend of college. I'm really looking forward to the weekend because for one, I've never been to Seattle, two, I miss Connor and Ashley dearly and it's not very often we have all 5 of us together, and three, I really need a little getaway.

I have a task that needs to be done in the next couple weeks. I'm supposed to do 3 things that are just for me and sadly enough, I can't think of anything I do that's just for me other than my blog. My blog is the only thing right now that is just mine and that makes me happy without having to think about all the other outside factors that shape or complicate my life (which tends to be a lot). It's kind of a sad thought. I really need to figure out something that I can do for myself - I need to focus on me. I need focus on loving myself and treating myself better. I'm not sure where to start or how to get there but it's time to tune into Chelsea and stop worrying about everything else.

Anyways, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll return with some cool pictures from my weekend in Seattle and some self-help ideas. Goodnight.

No comments: