Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just breathe.

I don't even know how long it's been since I posted. All I know is that I haven't had a second to myself for the last like, 2 weeks and so I'm forcing myself to take one right now.

I've had test after test after test along with papers and homework and a recent phone mishap
that's had my anxiety at dangerous levels. Don't even THINK about calling me, it wont work.

At this second I feel like I could use a good hug. I need one. I can't even remember the last time I hugged someone. And that thought makes me feel lonely. I miss my family and my loud ass cats and my dog and I just realized I haven't fed my fish in like a week.

I need sleep. I need friends. I need to ace this 2 part test I've been busting my ass on all week and I need some frickin' help. Sometimes you just can't do everything by yourself.

I need to remember to breathe. Just breathe and keep moving forward.

No comments: