Sunday, December 12, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: 13 days!

As I mentioned my hatred for this time of school year in my last post, today I will talk about my LOVE for this time of year as well. I'm not completely finished with finals yet, but I got my 2 hardest out of the way yesterday and made it through with much more pride in myself than I thought imaginable. I can now say I am proud of the amount of work I put into this semester and can leave it all behind with no regrets. One and a half more papers and one test to go and it's nothing but Christmas festivities ahead of me.

(To everyone taking finals right now, good luck, and remember that as soon as this week is over you can breathe a huge sigh of relief and enjoy every second of the long break ahead!)

And now for some Christmas cheer.... a classic.






No comments: