Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: 24 days!

(24? 23? Losing track here!)

Christmas music in general is just a happy thing. But when you combine it with one of my favorite bands ever, you absolutely can't go wrong. Usually I don't like when artists try to write their own Christmas songs because for the most part they don't work and it's much better to stick to the millions of traditional holiday tunes, however this song "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay is basically my new favorite thing ever. It doesn't even necessarily have to be a holiday song, just because it has the word "Christmas" in it, because it's about more than that. Just like everything they write, it has this incredible depth. I swear to God, they get me every time. Every single time! I'll be listening to this song year round.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Coldplay :) This made me so happy! Thanks for sharing!