Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am thankful: 13


Today I'm thankful for my god-sisters.


Let me tell you a little something about my god-sisters, Courtney and Lindsey. I've known them since the day I was born, and you don't realize how lucky that makes me. Both of them are so much fun (Men of X, anyone?), so supportive, funny (Um, we just kissed...wedding. Wedding.), smart, talented, beautiful, amazing women and the biggest perk about moving to Vegas is being closer to them. Lindsey is one smart chick - going off to MEDICAL SCHOOL soon (seriously? I can barely do fractions so this is over the top impressive to me) and Courtney just got ENGAGED to a wonderful guy. Basically, the future is so bright for them, and lucky for me, I get to be there every step of the way! I'm so thankful that I have these two to brighten up my life, listen when I need to vent, and share a zillion cocktails with to celebrate any and every occasion. 


No comments: