Sunday, December 4, 2011

90.





 Today is my grandma's NINETIETH BIRTHDAY!










90! I'm sorry, but I think that's just incredible. And you wouldn't believe how well she is kicking it. I'm serious people, over Thanksgiving me and my brother watched her trip over something and do a completely graceful 360 pirouette to catch herself. We were so impressed we started singing "Moves Like Jagger" to her. I mean, how many 90 year old women do you know that can do that?

My grandma is so special to me, and I'm sad that I won't get to spend this Christmas with her (because even though she can still bust a move, 5 hour car rides are a little if-ey for her) but I am so happy we got to spend Thanksgiving with her this year. She really is an inspiring woman, and she has helped me through college in more ways than you can imagine. She has lived longer than anyone else in the Hartling family, EVER and I hope she has the happiest birthday on this HUGE milestone.

ps. 21 days to Christmas!!!!!!

No comments: