Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to school.

Ah, the first few days of the new semester. Everything is easy and laid back right now. A time to enjoy before it slips away into the chaos of testing and homework. I realized that every Tuesday and Thursday I have a nice hour and 45 minute break between my second and third class. I smell lots of coffee shops and blogging in my future!

[today's break: farting around in the library with my phone]

Which reminds me, I think it's time to come up with a new segment on here to keep things flowing. Any ideas, lovely readers?

Also, my sweet new friend, Jenna at this is love is having an awesome giveaway! You should absolutely check it out and follow her adorable blog :)

If you're graduating at the end of this semester, happy last-first day of classes ever!

1 comment:

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

thanks so much for the link! you are amazing and your support means a lot!

i hope you have a great last semester!