Monday, January 23, 2012

Disneyland.



I took a little spontaneous trip to California this weekend to see my best friend. I just felt like I needed her and since Vegas is close and I now have the ability to quickly drive there, it was totally worth it. And luckily she had almost the entire weekend off work so we got to have some serious fun. One word: Disneyland. Adding a second word: BESTFRIENDFOREVERANDEVER. You think your best friend is amazing? I've come up with this simple formula to help you understand why MY best friend is ACTUALLY the best:

Your amazing best friend x 100 + 17 years = Cory Welsh. 



Bottom line, I could never love or appreciate another human being more. I'm so glad that after 10 years of distance, we have the ability to see each other more than twice a year. Fina-friggen-lly. And only 3 more weeks till I see her again! Woot! Lucky girl right here.

Anyways! We went to Disneyland on Friday. I haven't been in almost 4 years and the last time I went was with her, so in true best friend fashion we got up super early and spent the entire day there. It was exactly what I needed. Many rides were rode, too much gross food was eaten, motion sickness reared it's evil face, and the laughter was non stop. It truly is the happiest place on earth and it was a perfect day.

Happiest place on the freakin earth!
Thunder Mountain




Paradise Pier

Stay tuned to see how the rest of the weekend went :)

No comments: