Saturday, February 7, 2009

thoughts of the day.....so far.

-I really like Zumba. Its such a fun way to get excersize. (sometimes when i write the word excersize it underlines it like i spelled it wrong....)
-Its nice and sunny outside and warm and amazing. It makes me wish winter would end right this second and it would be summer immediately.
-Im going to see "He's just not that into you" tonight. I read the book YEARS ago. Im interested to see how the movie plays out. That book is supposed to help women get through rejection so they can stop wasting time on unworthy men, but hearing the line "hes just not that into you" doesnt really feel that good. In fact, it doesnt really help at all...it kinda hurts.
-I really like writing but alot of times I cant come up with a topic to write about. I would much rather have a purpose than write freely like this, although sometimes it feels damn good just to think out loud.
-Im doing a sales speech on those Brita Water Pitchers, and its really making me scared for our planet. Like all the information out there on how harmful plastic is to the environment and how much damage its ALREADY done to the world, and half the people dont even take it seriously? It honestly amazes me.
-I dont like when people dont respond to text messages. lets be real, it makes people feel unimportant when you read it and dont respond. And then try to lie about it. Even I am guilty of doing this, but why? I mean really, its not hard to respond, even if you really are "busy."
-Sometimes I feel really lonely, and other times, I dont even care.
-Sometimes I hold my shoulders up by my ears and I dont even realize im doing it until I relax them and realize how much work it takes to hold them there. Its kinda painful.
-I want to laugh so hard I pee my pants. Its been a while since Ive had a good belly laugh.
-I wish i wasnt so parinoid. It kinda sucks.
-I would like to stop staring at the wall now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound pretty cool mayb we can im or somethin ... even if i am kind of a scene girl im not emo or weird .. well not that much lol =]

Unknown said...

i would like that! :)