Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fingers crossed.

So, I called the lady AGAIN at CU today, and told her I needed to know by tomorrow if I am accepted or not. She told me they were going as fast as they can.
Whatever the case may be, I just really don't want to have to call her again tomorrow. She probably hates me by now, but what else can I do?? I have been waiting on her decision for over a month now and my roommates are about to kill me for not knowing where I'm going next year. Basically, If I don't know by tomorrow, I will have to make a decision WITHOUT knowing. And I really can't do that. As unhappy as I am in my current situation, I will end up having to stay here, and that'll be the end of it.

So...fingers crossed I hear back from her tomorrow.
And toes crossed that I get in.

No comments: