Friday, May 29, 2009

WW2.

WW2= Weight Watchers 2 (not world war 2...)

This is my second summer on Weight Watchers. I went to the first meeting with my mom this morning. It's hard starting from the beginning, but I feel very motivated right now. I want to look good and feel good, and I plan to.

I kept some of the weight I lost last summer off, but ya know, things happen and you lose sight of the goals you had. It's really nice to have a family member doing it with you to help you stay accountable. That's another reason I do this. Last summer I did it with my dad and we helped each other lose a LOT of weight. And now, it's me and my mama.

Goal one for week one: 5 pounds.
I know that's a lot for one week, but last year during week one I lost 3.5 and I wasn't even trying. I wasn't convinced. This year, I know better, and I plan on actually trying and working out and not cheating and I'm gonna do it.

It's time to get my summer bod back in shape, and looking good. Or at least looking up to my standards. It's NOT a diet, it's a lifestyle change. Wish me luck!

No comments: