Thursday, June 18, 2009

WW week 3.

Well as we are well aware of, last week was less than amazing for me. Gaining back half of what you lost already makes the whole diet thing seem like a waste of time, energy, and money.

BUT, on a better note: I lost 2.6 this week! That actually is a lot for a weeks worth. So now I am a little over half way to my first 5 pounds which makes up for last weeks shitty-ness.

It must have been walking my dog and painting my 80million foot back yard fence with my brother and his friend, Drake. Hopefully next week will be just as good, or maybe to my surprise, better? Not going to get my hopes set too high, but I will keep working hard for that goal.

I want to look good for my trip to California, and also for my cousin's wedding in September! I'm in her bridal party so I want to look good for the many pictures that will take place that day.

In other news, I have one more chapter of Eclipse and then I'll read Breaking Dawn and then the Twilight saga will have ended for me :( but the good news is, New Moon is coming out in November which I can't even wait for.

That's about it, folks. Just trying to stay positive and happy this summer. :)

No comments: