Monday, June 8, 2009

zzzz.

I've decided that it is not a good idea to stay up till 2 in the morning reading when you have to get up at 6:30 and babysit two 5 year old boys for 12 hours.

I am dead tired right now.
We went to the pool, to the chiropractor (for me lovely back that loves hurting me), and played outside for about 4 hours. On top of that, dealing with temper tantrums, going from hot weather to cold rainy weather, getting my head sunburned on my part, and running on about 4 hours of sleep........I think I could pass out. And it's only 8:12pm.

I officially have no life. The first step is admitting it.

I am now going to curl into a ball with a heating pad on my asshole-of-a-back, begin reading, and most likely fall asleep within the hour.

By the way, I finished New Moon today. Not that anyone really cares all that much about my sad reading list, but I am now on the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse. On my 4th book this summer. This is the most I have read in years. :/

Back to the hooligans tomorrow even earlier if that is humanly possible. And then again on Friday. Oh, and that's forgetting to mention Thursday when I will most likely be babysitting for my neighbors who still pay $5 an hour. I feel like I'm in high school again. The only perk to my summer career as a nanny is that I don't have to pay taxes. WOO!

It's the little things that count.

No comments: