Monday, August 17, 2009

My Twins.


Tomorrow is my last day with the little munchkins I've been watching all summer. I'm really sad about it because I feel like they need me so much. I sometimes wish (but not really...) that I could quit everything and be their full time babysitter and raise them because so far, no one in their lives is doing a very good job.

As I look over and see them gazing at the TV, I feel very sad. I hate change, and I hate endings. As much grief and hard work it was watching them all summer, as many temper tantrums I've witnessed and giggle fits I've been a part of, I am going to miss them so very much.

Maybe I'm just upset and nervous about going back to school that anything is making me sad. But nevertheless, this really is sad to me. I wont have this job next summer, and I probably wont be spending any more time with them. I've gotten to know them so well this summer and it's really sad to let them go.

They're like my precious little devils.

No comments: