Tuesday, August 18, 2009

moving forward.

It was a hard morning saying goodbye to my ninos. I thought I'd get to spend the whole day with them after they got out of kindergarten, but their mom ended up picking them up so I had to say goodbye. Andrew said "bye mommy" to me and I just about died. :( I guess I need to move forward and focus on something new now, as hard as that is.

Also, it's the second to last day before I have to officially move up to Boulder. I don't really want to go yet, but it has to be done. I need to accept it as my new home and move forward because otherwise I'll end up sitting in my apartment all alone everyday, being miserable.

Another thing, do you ever have this like..."itch you can't scratch" kinda thing? Something you want but can't have? I feel like it's been the story of my life for the past couple years now. I need to get it together and move forward. It needs to stop being my ongoing theme.

Sweet summer is coming to a close with a day or Red Robin burgers and errands with my best friend, Jill, dinner with my family and packing. Then tomorrow, lunch with my friend Tyler, more packing, probably some tears, and a lot of ice cream. Then I'll move forward and start up at my new school.

No comments: