Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fall.


Today I woke up, and it was fall.
I can just tell by the air. The sun is shining but there is something different about the breeze blowing. It's cold and crisp and feels like fall.
I love fall. It's the most beautiful season to me. When the trees are changing colors and everything shifts from green to orange and yellow.
The weather is cold enough to need long sleeves but not yet cold enough for a jacket. The skies are half overcast, half sunny, and leaves are falling everywhere.
There is so much to look forward to. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas soon after that.
You can sit anywhere and just bask in how pretty and peaceful everything is.
I have a very romantic view of fall.
I want to hold someones hand and walk through the trees and feel beautiful and alive.
I want to roll around in a pile of leaves and act like an idiot while I'm enjoying this beautiful life.
Fall brings me so much hope.


No comments: