Friday, August 14, 2009

Inspire.

Do you ever just want to write but you have nothing to write about?
I feel that way.
I have this urge to let my creative side flow
and just write freely about something.
But what?
I have nothing inspiring to write about?
I want to be inspired.
I want something I can write about.
Some passion to come into my life and make me creative again.
I want something to take me and overcome me
and make me want to do something.
Make me want to write and sing again and be me.
I want the real me to be here at all times.
I want to be inspired by something so real and beautiful
that I am a changed person.
I want to feel that love for something again.
Something only I understand
but try to share with those I love as best I can.
I want an opportunity to arise that makes me a better person,
that makes me belong to something bigger than me.
I want to feel happy and creative and unique.
I don't know what form any of this could come in
But all I really want is to be inspired.

No comments: