Sunday, October 25, 2009

What the Frick?

I mean, I don't care because I write in this blog for myself and anyone who is interested, but seriously how do some people get so many followers?? I've had this blog for a year now and like, no one even reads it. But some people's grow every single day. How do you get all this traffic?

I was talking to my dad about this at dinner tonight because right now social networking is a huge part of my major and I absolutely love it which is why I use facebook and myspace and twitter and blogger, but how do you get people interested in what you have to say?

I just do this for my own enjoyment because I love writing and I love social networking, but what the frick people? How the heck do you get noticed in this kinda community?

Feelings of the night. <3

No comments: