Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolution.

The 15 pounds challenge starts today! My Aunt Glenna and I are doing a little weight loss challenge on Facebook. My goal: 15 pounds. Her goal: 25-30. And my cousin Chad's goal (he's 10): 5 pounds (hehe).

The deadline is my birthday, July 21st. The whole family is meeting up in Vegas for my 21st birthday, so we want to be looking good by the next time we see everyone. (That means Beach Bods!)

We have 7 months to reach our goals. It's nice to do it with someone else. Each week we will weigh in at home and report back how we are doing, and provide tips and encouragement. So far so good.

This summer I had a little struggle with my second round of Weight Watchers and I ended up quitting out of frustration. This time around, I am not going to deprive myself of anything, but I am going to excersize portion control and work out more frequently. This morning I went running at the gym! This friday and saturday I have plans to be snowboarding all day.

I'm really gonna do it, guys!

No comments: