Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Here we are! its 2010!
Not only are we 12 hours into a new year, we are 12 hours into a new decade! I had a weird thought at 11:58 last night.. 10 years ago at that exact moment, it was 1999. THE NINETIES! I can't believe how the time flies. 10 years ago I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was on New Years Eve. I was scared to death of the whole y2k thing, and thought the world was going to end when the clock struck midnight. Thankfully that was not the case, and here we are, an entire decade later.


This year I brought in 2010 with a couple of my best friends, Tyler and Amber. We played pictionary with their family while sipping on martinis and waiting for midnight. It was a blast.


My new years resolution first and foremost is to lose 15 pounds. Here is what that entails:

-No more soda. Switching to Iced Tea.
-Smaller portions. No more hoarding.
-Starting an excersize routine every day.
-Walking to class everyday.
-No more buying crap at the grocery store.

Kicking off the new decade with a bang! Time to make it a great year!

No comments: