Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bestie!

Happy 21st Birthday to my best friend, Jill!
I can't believe how fast time flies,
didn't we like, just turn 12?!
This girl is amazing.
She has stood by me through so many good and bad times,
(too many to count!)
she is kind and comforting and silly
and everything I could ask for in a friend.
No matter what I can always turn to her
and she'll listen, be honest, and never judge me.

My JB, my bestie, my walking partner at graduation,
my park princess and my dippy.

I'll never forget in the 7th grade when I was upset about moving to Colorado
and all I wanted to do was go home to California,
Jill said to me:
"I used to feel that way all the time after I moved here,
but then I met you and now everything is better!"

That's when I knew I had a best friend for life.

I LOVE YOU JILLBERT!
Thank you for being you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I can't wait to celebrate next weekend and create a million more memories!

No comments: