Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crazy Life, Lately

I've been slacking on the updates lately! Mostly because of how insanely busy I have been in the last couple of weeks. Just started midterms on Monday, have 2 more next week, one *hard* one the following week, my friend Erin's birthday in between that, AND I just got hit with another job from my "boss" that she needs done in 2 weeks.

In short, I might not be able to blog as frequently as I'd like until my life gets a little less crazy.

On another note (and adding to my craziness), I'm about to start another blog about Feminism. But I'm thinking this one will be anonymous. If I post a link to it on here it will be a one time only thing, otherwise I'll only tell family and close friends that it's me. The reason for this is because I have a lot to say on the subject, but lots of people I know are involved in what I'll be talking about and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say/all I have time for today. Happy crazy Wednesday!

No comments: