Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'll set the world on fire.

I'm usually looking for some form of inspiration in my life, and I have definitely rediscovered something that inspires me so deeply. Josiah Leming is an absolutely incredible artist and his music speaks right to my soul. Every time I hear one of his songs or see a video of him I am just struck at how passionate he is. You can hear it all the way from his voice to his fingertips. He makes me want to write and sing - yet all I can do is stare and listen. I've liked his music for a long time now after being turned onto him by a friend a few years back, but recently it started hitting me in the heart again and I can't not share.

This is the first song I ever heard of his, and he blows my mind in this video. At the moment, his song "Angels Undercover" is inspiring me beyond words (though the video for it was disabled on youtube, so I'm sharing this one instead). I can't describe it, but I'm hearing something that makes me want to do big things.

No comments: