Sunday, May 29, 2011

130.

First things first: I haven't blogged in days, I missed my Friday post, and I've been kind of vague and generic with this lately. I have to say that while I can't write down everything that's going on I do wish I could share every experience and moment with you because I want everyone to know just how amazing this internship is.





My first event was last night and it ROCKED. I had an absolute blast, and I hope you all were watching! Anyways, I'm realizing how irregular I'm going to be blogging this summer, and learning to be ok with that. During fight weeks (which, as it turns out, is basically every week for the next 7 weeks) I'm not going to be able to do a Friday post or many updates for lack of time. It's a small price to pay for the awesome experience I get to have!








I also posted another picture to my twitter!
It's my favorite one so far so take a look HERE! :)

Before I go, I have to acknowledge that I got 4 letters this week! A card from Katie, a letter from Tanya, and a letter & postcard combo from Regina! All of them totally made my week and I've already pinned them up at my desk so I can look at them all the time - updated desk picture to come soon. Thank you all for thinking of me and making me feel special and loved. You are appreciated more than you know.

I'm on my way out the door so I have to depart for now, but I hope you all enjoy your 3 day weekend! I plan on laying by the pool all day tomorrow and relaxing. Margaritas are a definite possibility.

No comments: