Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Busy Third Week

I wish I could put into words everything that's been going on in my internship lately but sadly I cannot. However, I will say that my current state of being is exhausted, productive, stimulated, excited, and happy from the last three days. I say it over and over again but I am really learning so much about Public Relations and I'm loving every second of it.

I posted another picture on my twitter today with fighter Brian Stann - check it out HERE!

Anyways, this must be a short post because it's already 8:40pm and I JUST got home from work and still need to shower, eat something for the first time all day, and attempt to get some sleep before another eventful day tomorrow. Just wanted to quickly say that I'm doing great in my third week and that I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer breaks!

Ps. After I mentioned that my desk was empty and people could send me letters and decorations, I had an overwhelming (in an AWESOME way) response and it made me more happy than I can say. I can't wait to see what you send so I can pin it up and work and take a new picture with all the love. I appreciate every one of you who has read and asked for my address :)

<3

No comments: