Thursday, July 21, 2011

22.

Today is my 22nd birthday!

[It's not as exciting as 21, but still a birthday nonetheless!]

My expectations for the day were super low.
Luckily, I have the best soulmate ever - DEUCES.
She surprised me this morning with cupcakes, balloons, and a tiara.
She went above and beyond to make me feel special
and I can't even tell you how much that meant to me.
I'm so lucky to have been paired with her for the summer - she's truly an amazing friend.

Then my friend Melissa brought me a mini cake
and my mom had a giant cake delivered to me.
(see above for the yummiest cake on the planet)
So basically I had cake and sugar overload all day which was fabulous.

22 feels old. I know, I know - it's not.
But it IS the oldest I've ever been ;)

This weekend it will be celebrated Vegas style!
<3

1 comment:

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

happy birthday, love! you look so pretty in that pink dress. the cake looks delish! have a wonderful day!