Saturday, July 30, 2011

Winding down.

I hate not blogging. I hate it. It's like neglecting a part of myself and I don't like that one bit. However, it's directly proportionate to how busy I have been this summer at my internship. I've been failing miserably at keeping in touch with people the way I want to (and NOT because I don't care or forget about you, but for reasons I can't even explain just yet. Just please know that I'll be back soon). It's been crazy, but it's almost done and I'm dreading the end now. (Remember when I was sort of dreading the beginning?)

Usually once my birthday hits I think to myself "it's all downhill from here" because the end of July goes by so fast and then school starts in August. I can't believe we're already getting close to that time again.

BUT, before that happens, I have some amazing things coming up. We're moving into our brand new house tomorrow. My best friend, Cory is coming to visit me next weekend and I could NOT be more excited. I can't even verbalize how excited I am to see her. Then, I'm headed to Milwaukee for UFC LIVE on VERSUS which will be my last official event with UFC for the summer. Then it's all about getting ready to transition back into student mode which is so difficult to process right now. I've gotten really used to this job and I love it so much. I won't get into the emotional aspect of my experience this summer just yet - I'll save that post for when I'm sitting at the airport about to head back to Boulder after the most amazing 3 months.

Anyways, it's been like a week and a half since I've touched this thing, and I had to get something down before I drove myself crazy. I hope you all are having an amazing weekend, and are enjoying the summer as it winds down.

No comments: