Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Days.

It's so weird to me that this summer is over. I fly back to Colorado tomorrow night and start my final semester of college on Monday. It's crazy how fast everything moves.

More changes are up straight ahead. I hate change. But I'm constantly changing. And I can tell you that I have changed as a person this summer. I'm different. In a much better way.

I'm going to miss so much about this summer. My family, new found friends, co-workers, my internship, the heat. I'll keep this short because I have so much to say, but I've loved every second of this summer. It's been the most incredible learning experience of my life and I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to learn from the best and grow as a person.

Last day is tomorrow, and then I'm on a plane back to school. Bittersweet endings and beginnings in my immediate future.

No comments: