Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am thankful: 18

Today I'm thankful for the feeling of home.


It's still weird to me that Vegas is supposed to be "home" now, but I'm getting used to it. The house my parents bought is turning into more of a home everyday & it's taken a 180 turn since we bought it - new floors, new paint, new everything. And with the addition of all our pictures hung, it feels much more homey. It's been quite some time since I've experienced this feeling because the last time I was in my real home was in April. It feels nice to have my family settled in & really having a place of their own again. We even have our first official visitor this weekend! Even though the move was pretty tough at first, Vegas is a destination place & I know that no matter what people will always be coming here (hopefully more than once). This place might not technically be MY home, but I'm thankful that it's turning into more of a home & a central that we can all lean on.

No comments: