Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcoming Chelsea

It's love.

Lord knows I've talked your ear off about how much I love this girl. There was that one time when I introduced her to you, that one time when she was the biggest and best part about my summer, and that one time I was thankful for her (but really that's every day). And not to mention all the other times I've mentioned how amazing she is at being my friend and always encouraging me to love myself. Bottom line (in case you haven't gotten the point by now), she changed my life when the cosmos brought us together this summer at UFC. I honestly would be in a much different place today had I not had her by my side for the last 8 months.


And I am one PROUD girl right now because Chelsea decided to follow me into the blogosphere and start her very own daily outlet, Chelsea in Print. What I love most about her is her complete honesty in everything she says. It's inspiring for someone who may or may not need a little work in the passive aggressive department.



Anyways, if you love reading about her on my blog, you might love reading about me sometimes on hers because we just love each other that much. No really, we do. We can't even pretend fight without laughing. Although we are pretty hardcore if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Chelsea Clay said...

I love this Chel!!! Thank you so so so much, this was really sweet. I promise to continue bringing honesty to my blog :)