Monday, August 27, 2012

Life Lately (part 4)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1. I started an awesome new job at Digital Royalty!
[more on this to come]
2. Sometimes me and my mom meet Seal.
3. Took a not-so-relaxing vacation to Yosemite with the whole family.
Lots of hiking and nature is just what the doctor ordered.
4. Spending a lot of time in Downtown Las Vegas with my new team of Renegades
[and loving every second of it]
5. After 7 long years, I'm finally ditching the green colored contacts.
Got myself some new specs, and going all-natural for a while. 
New chapter, new Chelsea. 

In other news:
  • My god-sister Lindsey went off to medical school and I miss her more than anything
  • Breaking Bad is one of the best TV shows I've ever watched and I'm highly addicted right now (no pun intended)
  • I'm newly independent, enjoying my 20's to the fullest, and refocusing my life to reflect who I really am and what I want for my future. Nothing but honesty with myself and what's best for me from here on out.
Cheers to another awesome week ahead.

No comments: