Friday, October 7, 2011

There are no words to express the sorrows in my heart. Death weighs heavily on everyone, whether it's realized or not. Unexpected circumstances that can change your life forever happen in a single instant and can't be reversed. The best we can do is keep marching on and never lose that tiny flame embedded in our hearts.

I want to tell people I love them. I want to reach out to those I may have drifted from and remind them how much they mean to me. I want to make sure people know exactly how much I care for them. And I want to get rid of any negativity left in my life, because it's too fragile and short for this. I want to fight for things that matter and leave the rest behind once and for all.

Best of friends. Left: Connor. Right: Scott.



Scott was a dear friend, neighbor, and brother. He was so kind, so willing to help and be there even when he wasn't asked. He was the best friend my brother has ever known and he did not realize how loved he truly was. He did not know how much he meant to those around him. He did not know how great and talented and smart he was. 






Tell people you love them, and do it now.  Reconcile. Let everything else be water under the bridge. Try not to take things too personally. Love so much and enjoy this fabulous life you've been given.

No comments: