Sunday, October 9, 2011

We are children.


This post is just as relevant today as the day I wrote it: Let's go back to being children, when everything was carefree and easy. When our worries weren't so heavy, and we felt safe and happy.




 I want to be this happy forever.
 

[Major props if you can figure out where this picture was taken. Hint: 1995, only picture in existence of this day, but one of my fondest memories] 

Ps. I have no idea who that girl in yellow is.







  
 
"When you thought that it was over, you could feel it all around, and everybody's out to get you, don't you let it drag you down. 'Cause if you ever feel neglected, and if you think that all is lost, I'll be counting up my demons, yeah, hoping everything's not lost." -Coldplay

It's so hard now, and it will be for a long, long time. 
But everything's not lost.

No comments: