Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello, Blogger

I am not new to blogging. I had a wordpress account for a while, but I think someone hacked into my account. I never really had any traffic on wordpress, not that it matters, I write for myself, not for others. But i feel very special and honored and good about myself when someone wants to read my writing. It's a form of release for me, and its one of the few things I am good at that I enjoy doing.
A little about myself, just to get started, for anyone reading:
-I go to the University of Kansas and I am studying communications there.
-Last year I was on the Diving team at KU, but it turns out that after 12 years of committment to the sport, it wasnt for me.
-I have recently discovered "Zumba" classes, they are pretty much the best way to excersize, EVER.
-I wish the world would go GREEN.
-I am a hippieeee. Peace, love, and happiness, bra.
-I grew up in California, moved to Colorado, and now go to school in Kansas. I hope to make it back to the west coast after school where its WARM.
-I enjoy snowboarding, singing, writing, and literally laying around doing nothing.
-Some of my pet peves are when people are so negative that they bring you down with them, when people tell me to "calm down" or anything related when I'm upset, little snide comments that are meant to be a joke but are actually offensive, people who dont care about the environment and think that people who do are stupid, when people leave lights on, slow drivers, slow walkers, ignorance, and intolerance.
-I love politics and i try my best to keep up with the news.
-Sushi is delicious. Don't dock it, till ya try it.

Anyways, I know thats all very stimulating, but now we can move on. I really want to try to write once a day. It's part of this new positivity thing I'm trying out. Really loving myself and putting a positive attitude out there is so far working out nicely.

Peace, brother.

No comments: